The New American Home for 2013 embraces a new face in energy efficiency trends. The green home features methods that can be adapted into any home or business budget, such as:
- Green Building Materials –The demand for sustainable, environmentally-friendly buildings are on the rise. The home includes green floor coverings, certified lumber, recycled content concrete, efficient plumbing and lighting fixtures.
- Energy Star Products – A trustworthy indicator for consumers in need of environmentally-friendly and efficient electronics, appliances and heating/cooling systems that are EPA certified.
- Solar Energy – Solar systems for heating water or space continue to become more technologically advanced.
- Wind Energy – Energy from the wind is converted into a useful form for home and business. An upsurge has been experienced in the field of wind energy.
- Geothermal Energy –Tapping into constantly replenished thermal energy stored within the earth is growing in popularity with sustainable architectural design.
- Eco-friendly Landscaping – Select drought tolerant or energy enhancing plant material to complement any home or business.
Contact our team at Trilogy Partners today to learn more about new technologies, sustainable building practices, and more.