Colorado is becoming well known for its craft breweries but there are also some great little wineries popping up throughout the area. Buying wine quite often turns into collecting wine. A wine cellar is the perfect place to store your wine collection and can also be the perfect place to relax and enjoy a glass of wine.
Wine cellars can be incorporated into an existing space such as underneath the steps of your home or they can be built to a specific plan. Not all wine cellars need to be damp and dark.
Here are some suggestions for your future wine cellar:
- Use bright colors on the walls to keep things bright and airy.
- If you like a cozy feel wood floors can make the right impact.
- If your cellar is short on height use custom lighting that sits close to the roof.
- Leaving walls and floors concrete can provide the right temperature, add some comfort by laying down plush area rugs to provide texture and warmth.
- Use a color combination making the walls a different color to the racks, this will provide visual appeal.
If you need more information about potentially adding a wine cellar to your home, then be sure to contact the experts at Trilogy Partners today!