One of the best times of the year to live in Colorado is the fall with the cooler temperatures and incredible foliage. There are a number of festivals that happen around the state throughout the fall season, but one worth mentioning is the upcoming Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival, which will be taking place the weekend of October 5th-7th.
The event will take place at Riverwalk Center, and festival-goers will get to enjoy a grand tasting of handcrafted spirits and vote for their favorite cocktail. Admission is $20 and buys you craft cocktails, a complimentary tasting glass, and delicious appetizers. Other highlights of the festival are outlined below:
- Poker Run
- Historic Saloon Walking Tour
- Breckenridge Distillery Tours
- Live concert by Honey Gitters (Bluegrass)
- Hangover Brunch and Brunch Drink Specials
- Local restaurants will be offering entrees for the historic rate of $18.59.