A new year brings new interior design trends. If you’re thinking of remodeling or building a new home this year, keep these trends in mind as you create your own designs.
- Metals are very trendy right now. Creating a layered mix of silver, gold and bronze is a unique way to call attention to your space.
- Rugs patterned with irregular shapes and swirls, similar to those you would see in a Monet painting, are great for both dining rooms and living rooms.
- Indigo blue is more popular than ever, especially when used with lighter colors such as coral and sage green.
- When choosing glass items, be sure to opt for smoky glass rather than clear glass. It gives the room a mystical, refined look.
- Graphic tiles are popular both indoors and outdoors for 2015. Unique, colorful concrete tiles are perfect for those who want to share a little bit about their lives and passions with visitors.
Start planning your remodel today, and be sure to include some of these stunning ideas. Whether you create an indigo and sage living room or a kitchen with metallic decor, you’ll have a home to be proud of in 2015.